: Cow-mouflage : : Cow-mouflage :

Dear Magyar

I personally disagree, you should explain why it is bad... its called being constructive. If you grt the chance to read this, do message me and explain.

Ekkosangen Ekkosangen

possibly the greatest.......... 20 mins of constant repeat of my life, for this - i thank you

- simba

I've Got A Sausage! I've Got A Sausage!

PMSL

wow man, that was actualy great!, interesting though how both artists are from england, when the actual song seems to have scottish based lyrics XD still i fucking loved it, hope to see more stuff from you in future!

Tower scaling Tower scaling

Well then.

Seems i have a different opinion from the most of the reviews. Its odly addictive, and the lack of sound means i can play it at the same of my screen while doing other things, completed it a few times now and its perfect for those 20 second spots of blind boredom. I think the attempt at this along with the tower of epilepsy was a bit sneaky, plus i prefer this one as the flashyness of the other takes away from it simplicity.

Master Chief FISHING? Master Chief FISHING?

LOL

WOAH that was AMASING to play random/pointless/GENIOUS

this BETTER reach front page

SER02 responds:

haha i would laugh my ass off if it did

Apple Eater Apple Eater

wow that was kickass

that was fun...... rather wierd idea for a game but it was still brilliant, wish there was background music or summin. ach well i gave it a 5 XD

Four Walls, No Echo. Four Walls, No Echo.

Love this song.

Recently found a CD recording of a radio show that I worked at for a month or so. I had promoted a bunch of unsigned bands. Played two of your tracks on it, This one and "Dont tell the truth". Just thought you would like to know :P Although this was a while ago....

Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!! Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!!

Ó_Ó

Came on to search for a song and this started playing to a room full of people... It was a strange experience but it resulted in much laughter from many people!
Thanks for that.

Darkwolf Darkwolf

WOW

lol this rules, so much wierd how it didnt have any reviews or any votes, but any way, it kinda sounds just like circuitboard after life i think, well 1 of ur others songs is identical to this, neway nice work